Make an Appointment
- INVEST NS is the first point of contact to invest in Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia.
- Submit your business proposal / interest to us.
- Appointment schedule will be inform within 5 working days.
- Determine criteria for site selection.
- Identify the availability of industrial land/building/plant or agriculture land in the state
- Environmental Assessment is a MUST – Preliminary Site Assessment Form by Department of Environment
- Any industrial development applications will be processed more quickly and easily through One Stop Center (OSC).
- INVEST NS as a mediator to facilitate the investors in getting the approvals and licences.
- A Pre-Technical meeting and consultation will be conduct by INVEST NS before proper submission to OSC.
HANDHOLD / INDUSTRIAL SUPPORT SERVICES
- To promote ease of doing business in Negeri Sembilan, INVEST NS provides handholding and problem solving services to assist the companies/investors.
- INVEST NS, acting as a mediator between companies and government agencies/stakeholders in addressing any issues or challenges faced by companies during the pre- and post-approval project periods.